Extra Thumbs
I can't get extra thumbs to show up and I can't figure out why. I have movies stored in individual folders. Inside the folder I have a folder named extrathumbs and inside that folder I have my extra thumbs named thumb1, thumb2, thumb3, thumb4. They are jpegs. I am using Aeon Nox 4.0. I am using the landscape viewtype with the infopanel layout set to the four thumb view. Infopanel is set to delayed and the delay is 3 seconds. I also have alternative layout set to on.

I even dumped my textures db, set my movies folder content to blank, cleaned library, then set it back to movies and then ran the artwork downloader and let it pull everything for the entire collection. I tried going into the individual movies by selecting movie information in the context menu and refreshed the movie. Still no extra thumbs showing. Can anyone tell me if there are other settings that I have neglected to turn on/off.
I remember having that issue. If I recall it was because I was in file mode. In library mode the issue was gone.
You are right. I have so many movies that I have them split up into different folders. Doc Films, Normal Films, Kids Films. I then have a favorite for each of those and then I customized my home menu to list to have a favorite named dox which points to my doc films folder favorite and so on.

Is there no way to take advantage of the library features with favorites?
My work around was to make smart playlists. One for movies, one for anime, one for tv, etc..
Yeah you could use smart playlists to sort eg. DOCS - genre is 'documentary' / KIDS FILMS - mpaa rating is (insert kids certification here) / NORMAL FILMS - playlist is not DOCS and playlist is not KIDS FILMS
This way you don't have to have certain movies separated.
OR
You could use smart playlist to sort DOCS - path contains (path to docs folder) then the same for your other items

Give it a go and see how you get on
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra Thumbs1