Syncing Recently Added between XBMC hosts
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this was already asked, I tried searching but didn't come up with an answer. I have two PCs that I use in my home, one in my office which has all of my movies/shows, and another in our living room. They share a mysql db hosted in my office so everything is in sync except for the recently added, I don't mean the menu you can get to by pressing down. I mean the recently added widget accessed by pressing up.

Is there a way to have that be in sync between PCs? Or is that something that's more closely tied to where media was initially added to the library, whether it be office or front room?

FYI - I'm running Frodo 12.1, was running Aeon MQ 3 but just upgraded to MQ 4 (build 3.0.0) 30 mins ago. So far, I love it and don't see a reason I won't continue to love it! Amazing work Marcos!

Thank you!
they are taking info from the same base, so it's already shared.
but widget don't refresh each second, it would kill your htpc!
How do the two systems recently added differ?

If they are both scrapping media from the same sources I can't see how this would be?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-05-02, 13:23)Samu-rai Wrote: How do the two systems recently added differ?

If they are both scrapping media from the same sources I can't see how this would be?

I completely take it back. Maybe this was just something w/MQ3? with MQ4, I actually haven't seen them out of sync. I had started this post right after upgrading to MQ4 so I didn't give myself any time to see if it was still happening. Everything looks good now, just added from my office PC and after refreshing the living room XMBC, the 'Recently Added' at the top is identical. And I did the reverse, scanned from the living room PC and after refreshing my office XBMC instance, it's all in sync.

Thanks, I feel a bit like a crack head but I swear in MQ3 these weren't in sync! Smile
Glad it's sorted for you Smile
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Syncing Recently Added between XBMC hosts0