Open submenu command?...
Can I make one of my main menu icons open open (or move to it if it's already open) my submenu? I have games being run through both Rom Collection Browser and Hyperspin. I don't want two main menu items for them so I have them both in the submenu for games and the item "games" itself just does nothing. I think if I could make clicking it just move to the submenu it would be less confusing for others. I have had to explain this to others too many times and I need to clean it up.
(2013-04-27, 14:16)dkplayaclub Wrote: Can I make one of my main menu icons open open (or move to it if it's already open) my submenu? I have games being run through both Rom Collection Browser and Hyperspin. I don't want two main menu items for them so I have them both in the submenu for games and the item "games" itself just does nothing. I think if I could make clicking it just move to the submenu it would be less confusing for others. I have had to explain this to others too many times and I need to clean it up.

customizer --> choose type --> custom --> enter "Action(Down)"
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Cool. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Thanks phil
Fantastic, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Open submenu command?...0