TVSERVERXBMC too OLD
Hi all people.
I have two problems.
The first one is the link for search tvserverxbmc, is down or something like this.
The second one, is with one version found it on other forum, xbmc says version old.

Apologize about my english.
I use all time xbmc + mythtv and im trying to making the same on windows and is more dificult for me sorry.
mediaportal have black screen when watching tv... the sources of tvserver are down... well all of this is different on mythbuntu...
Yeah, my website is temporary off-line due to a hardware failure of the data storage server.

For now, here are the direct links:
TVServerXBMC build 121 for TVServer v1.3.0:
MediaPortal_v130_TVServerXBMC_plugin_bin_rev121.rar

TVServerXBMC build 121 for TVServer v1.2.3:
MediaPortal_v123_TVServerXBMC_plugin_bin_rev121.rar

PS. Make sure that you first stop the TVServer service and delete the the old TVServerXBMC.dll file before copying the new one as Administrator user. The TVServerXBMC too old message typically happens when the upgrade was not successful due to locked DLL files.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
I have a dedicated server and i want to offer you a free storage for one year for your support, this is what can i do for you.
You can test notemania.es for see how fast its working.
Thank you for your support.
Hello Margro.

I just tried to set-up my first media center using XBMC Client, MediaPortal TV Server and your plugin.
Everything is latest (today's recommended versions).

I carefully followed instructions in your readme file, but your Plugin never shows in MediaPortal TV Server Configuration - Plugins.
I tried to copy the two files from Release folder to both /plugins and /plugins/Windows (stop service before copying) but it just won't show up.

Any ideas would be most welcome. Do you need any other info that could help?

Thank you for your time!

EDIT: Debug .exe version seems to connect to TV Server fine, but then I'm also getting "too old" message from XBMC whenever I activate the frontend addon.
@LyrickCZE:
There is no "plugins\Windows" folder. You have probably tried to add the plugin into the "MediaPortal\plugins" folder and not in the "MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins" folder.

Make sure that you copied the plugin into the right folder, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins or C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Opps!

Yes, you are right Smile I installed it into client plugins folder.

Now it seems to be loading up and reading program and EPG info fine!
I can't test TV playback now because scheduled recording in WMC just started on my only DVB-T card.

Anyway, thank you very much for your quick reply to my stupid mistake Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVSERVERXBMC too OLD0