i cannot get live streaming to work.please help
hi,
i am new to xbmc and have a real problem trying to get live streaming to work. i have tried the Livetv,streamon and livestreams plugins but cant get any of them to work.

i would like the channels on the johnny bravo xml.i install the addon direct it to the xml file the list of channels loads up when i click on a channel the l get the little working box in corner then a failed to play please check log file comes up.

i have tried a clean install reinstalling plugins but the same result each time

would really appreciate any help. i am in the uk
(2013-04-28, 23:18)monkeyboy442 Wrote: hi,
i am new to xbmc and have a real problem trying to get live streaming to work. i have tried the Livetv,streamon and livestreams plugins but cant get any of them to work.

i would like the channels on the johnny bravo xml.i install the addon direct it to the xml file the list of channels loads up when i click on a channel the l get the little working box in corner then a failed to play please check log file comes up.

i have tried a clean install reinstalling plugins but the same result each time

would really appreciate any help. i am in the uk

This means that the stream no longer exists or the link is dead.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
its happening on all the channels is there maybe a better xml file to use
(2013-04-28, 23:28)monkeyboy442 Wrote: its happening on all the channels is there maybe a better xml file to use

If it happening on all the channels it means all the channels don't work becuase maybe that xml file was made a couple years ago and a lot of this happen in a couple of years Smile. Yes there are other xml files you can search for and you can actually make some your self.

thanks ill have a look can you recommend any
(2013-04-28, 23:47)monkeyboy442 Wrote: thanks ill have a look can you recommend any

You mean XML files? If you are looking for English you better check redpeguin's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
i cannot get live streaming to work.please help1