RightListView Banner MOD
(2013-05-21, 17:10)GuiZ Wrote: Hi there

For those who want, I made another modification inculding studios flags

RightListMod

How to:

In your skin folder, create a new one called "extras".
In it create a new one called "flagging"
In this folder add a folder called "studios". You can find studios flags pack in many skins like Aeon Nox or Cirrus Extended. You can just copy it to your new folder (skin.ace/extras/flagging/studios)
Hi is this possible for the original rightlistview or is it a must to have the banners...?
For the moment it s only for the banner mod but i can do a version for original rightlist view.
Maybe Marcos could add studio flags for all view and share a logo pack with ace extrapack. I think it could be a great addition.
I ll take a look when i have time
(2013-06-02, 15:57)GuiZ Wrote: For the moment it s only for the banner mod but i can do a version for original rightlist view.
Maybe Marcos could add studio flags for all view and share a logo pack with ace extrapack. I think it could be a great addition.
I ll take a look when i have time

I would love a version for the original!

That would be even better with studio flags by default in all views. I really like the flags from Aeon Nox and would recommend them if it's possible to use them Smile
Ok link for studio flags in original rightlist

viewrightlist

Maybe I will add other views in the futur.

Enjoy
is there a way you could make the entire list have banners not just the selected item?
Any updates on having this as a addon to the skin instead of replacing?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Nope, I will ask to Marcos, but for the moment he's working on Aeon MQ5.
nice mod, i used the one for the original right list and the studio icons work great. thanks.

is there a similar way to add the hd-dvd icon to the media flagging?
I think the latest update broke this? Any chance of an update?

nevermind the problem was on my end and thanks for the awesome mod!
has this been updated in awhile....finally have banners for all my movies and shows so thinking of trying it.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Here's a version of the banner mod altered for the Kodi version of ace. Thanks muCkk and GuiZ for the hard work putting this together.

http://pastebin.com/TPayuZTZ
(2015-02-16, 00:57)1deep Wrote: Here's a version of the banner mod altered for the Kodi version of ace. Thanks muCkk and GuiZ for the hard work putting this together.

http://pastebin.com/TPayuZTZ

Thanks! Anyway to have it so the whole list is already banners?

Also is there anyway to get this to stop at the top level of tv shows? Since there is no banners for episodes?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RightListView Banner MOD0