Time counter on music playback
Hello
Is there any way to see the time counter (i.e track position) for music playback without being in Fullscreen mode?
I get the CD cover and spinning CD but no track counter information unless I go to Fullscreen mode.

Thanks!
Press 'm'.
Thanks - not quite was I was hoping for.

I was hoping there was functionality which includes a timer and 'position bar' on the infobar at the bottom (next to the spinning CD).
Maybe for a future release...

thanks
(2013-05-02, 20:47)mattchapman Wrote: Thanks - not quite was I was hoping for.

I was hoping there was functionality which includes a timer and 'position bar' on the infobar at the bottom (next to the spinning CD).
Maybe for a future release...

This isn't likely to happen because there is a lot of other stuff that goes down there.

I'm kind of curious why this is important, though. If you're away from the keyboard, you can use fullscreen, which includes this information. If you're at the keyboard and not watching a video or anything, pressing 'm' to see that information doesn't seem terribly difficult to do to me.

Am I missing some use case that makes this desirable?
If there is a way for fullscreen to initiate automatically - or at least after some short time period it would be better.
On a standard remote there typically is no Fullscreen button. I've mapped it to another button but my primary concern is the wife. She's plays music from the library but would like to see the counter on the screen automatically.

I'll have to teach her to hit another button which takes you to fullscreen.

No problem.
You can also enter fullscreen by using the submenu item under Music (hit right). Note that it's only visible if music is currently playing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Time counter on music playback0