Linux no videos/music/images played
Sad 
Hello,
I'm quite new on Raspberry Pi Openelec. I spent some weeks in the configuration files and options and I'm stuck.
Could you help me ?
I've a raspberry Pi B 512M with OpenElec on an USB key. I've a FreeNAS 3.0-BETA2-X64 (R12317M) that host music, videos and images files. Freenas file system is ZFS.
OpenElec : Linux 3.8.7#1 PREEMPT Sat Apr 20 14:47:33 CEST 2013 / XBMC 12.2-PRE Git:f1106fc (Compiled: Apr 20 2013)
vendor OpenGL: Broadcom
version OpenGL: OpenGL ES 2.0
CPU: ARMV6-compatible processor rev 7 (v61)
BogoMips:2.00
Hardware BCM2708
Revision : 000e

When i go on the VIDEOS option and I select the files, I saw the source that I defined. Then I select it and the files contained in the NAS appear (it seems that the nfs definition is correct).
When I click on "Enter" (or "C"key then play with) I got a message indicating that i need to see in the log.
Nothing is displayed except this message.

I found the xbmc.log in /storage/.xbmc/temp and I got these messages :
NOTICE:COMXPlayer:opening: nfs://192.168.0.49/mnt/ISAGARRAN_VOLMedias/videos/xxx.avi
WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player) ::put MSSGQ_NOT_INITALIZED
NOTICE: CXBMCRenderManager::RenderBuffer - using 5 render buffers
NOTICE; Thread COMXPLayer start, auto delete:false
NOTICE: Creating InputStream
ERROR: COMXPlayer::OpeninputStream -error opening [nfs://192.168.0.49/mnt/ISAGARRAN_VOLMedias/videos/xxx.avi]
NOTICE : Complayer::Onexit()
NOTICE : Complayer::Onexit() deleting input stream
ERROR Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 2, path [nfs://192.168.0.49/mnt/ISAGARRAN_VOLMedias/videos/xxx.avi]
NOTICE: OMXclock using video as reference

I dig on Internet and I didn't find anything. I chmod 644 the files and I got the same problem.
Could you give me some advices and help me ? I would appreciate greatly.
regards.
isagarran
Debugging for log needs to be turned on and uploaded. See debug log (wiki).
Implementing debugging, I had to reboot and browsing works fine. It seems that the chmod works fine.
However, it means that there is something wrong in my NFS configuration.
I created on FreeNas a specific user for the file system shared with OpenElec. OpenElec @IP is autorized to come in FreeNas. That's all I did. In order to work fine, I had to chmod 644 (from 600 before).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no videos/music/images played0