How I disabled "working icon"...
Had been trying to figure out how to do this to improve the Cinema Experience add on on my pi. It worked great but due to Pi's processing power i would get the working icon between files, and hated that!Other than that it is an awesome script!! First I use Confluence modified, and the "donor" skin was "Siegle"...Hope that's spelled write. Hope this helps someone else who may not want to see that,but still want the ability to switch back to their "other" skin if they're doing something where it needs to show.

First I copied the skin to my desktop,then I deleted the Dialogbusy.xml file. Then I deleted the contents of "Siegle" skin, and copied over my new modified skin missing the file I deleted into that folder. The went to my pi and tested it out and it worked perfect!!!! Now when playing the Cinema Experience on Raspberry Pi I don't get the "working icon with spinning wheel" between transitions.On my laptop this isn't necessary due to processing power,but I find on the Pi it just enhances the Cinema Experience to eliminate that from showing. Those Pi's really are great little devices!

brickie

P.s. This mod eliminates "spinning wheel working" icon on ALL things. Even inside Navi-x! For me I prefer to see it in Navi-x so i will just switch between the two skins depending on what we're viewing..To me, Cinema Experience is mainly for showing off, or watching with company. Gives the "wow" effect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How I disabled "working icon"...0