HDHomeRun Dual with PVR Demo
Hey Guys,

I am currently using the IPTVSimple PVR and absolutely loving it. However, a glaring problem that has been found is that it is not compatible with the HDHomeRun Dual (uses the hdhr:\\ links that are supported by XBMC). As I have an extensive amount of OTA Channels, it is really painful not to be able to use them with this.

Over the past weeks I have discussed this problem with the developer of the IPTVSimple PVR and made an attempt to contact the developer of the PVR Demo. The problem itself seems to be with the PVR Demo, but past that, I have not been able to really get anywhere with this issue.

Numerous others have reported this issue and some of the threads are...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=140475
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1393852

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this? The error message is...

Code:
WARNING: CHomeRunFile::Read - buffer size too small, will most likely fail

From what I can tell, unlike the standard streams, it interprets this as a "pvr://channels" URL when it passes it to the DVDPlayer, where I believe it should be passing it as "hdhr://" instead.

Code:
06:40:14 T:2156 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/4.pvr
06:40:14 T:2156 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
06:40:14 T:2456 NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
06:40:14 T:2456 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
06:40:14 T:2456 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
06:40:16 T:2456 WARNING: CHomeRunFile::Read - buffer size too small, will most likely fail
06:40:26 T:2456 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
06:40:26 T:2456 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
06:40:26 T:2456 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
06:40:26 T:2456 WARNING: CHomeRunFile::Read - buffer size too small, will most likely fail
Patiently hoping someone would be able to help with this problem. Here is a 3 week bump!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun Dual with PVR Demo0