Openelec Shutdown issues
Hi, This is my first post so i hope it isn't in the wrong place. i only discovered xbmc a month or so ago and invested in a raspberry pi, first running raspbmc then eventually choosing Openelec i have tinkered with the addons and the set-up and eventually outgrew the Pi and decided to use my girlfriends old laptop running Openelec hooked up to my tv via hdmi instead which works much more efficiently and i couldn't be happier. My only issue is that the Pi was very low power so never had to switch off but i do not want the laptop on when not needed so i use suspend, however i find that after a few hours the keyboard can no longer wake the system as the laptop has shut down and i have to use the power button. this is not the biggest problem in the world but i want it to be fully powered up and down by remote or keyboard.
I was wondering if this is an issue in Openelec which it doesnt appear to be in my settings or if it is likely a laptop issue that i would be able to change in bios etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec Shutdown issues0