How to disable the PVR fuction
Hello people Im pretty new at this and I have manage to install everything on my rasberry pi, the only thing that I cant seem to get right its that everytime I turn on my raspberry and once xbmc loads I get a pop up saying that, "the pvr has been enable with out any enable pvr add on ebable at least one add on in order to use the pvr functionality", I am not planning on recording anything so I just would like to know how to get rid of that pop up message, thanks in advanced
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

System/Settings > Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > PVR clients > disable any and all clients listed by pressing ENTER and selecting Disable for each one.
Are you trying to use Live TV at all? If not, you can just go to Settings -> Live TV -> General -> Enabled, and deselect "Enabled".
Thanks for your reply guys, that did the trick
Hi all.

Im on RaspBMC on PI (and XBMC on PC too) and use VU+ PVR.
My issue is on RPi I cant delete or disable any of the other PVRs.
If I un-install they re-appear on reboot.
I get loads of popups for the PVRs I dont use as they are all enabled when I enable Live TV.
I'm too having the same problem on RaspBMC on Pi, that the "Disable" does not work at all.

I only can "Uninstall" a PVR client, which will re-appear at the next reboot / system update (I'm not sure which). The "Disable" button does absolutely nothing.

I am (eventually) trying to connect the XBMC with my VDR backend, so I am not going to disable the whole Live TV.

The version I'm using appears to be "Raspbmc running XBMC 12.2 Git: 20131101-0536b03"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to disable the PVR fuction0