Arabic Live Streams addon
the plugin not updated and mostly channels not working .... please flow up updating the plugin
thank you BISHA
I updated my XBMC to 12.3 Frodo 24 Dec 2013 and now the Arabic XBMC Repo is Empty. I tried to force to update. Also, delete the Addon*.db file. It's does not wanna work. BTW, it's a problem with other Repos but not those from XBMC. Possible a GitHub issue...

Any idea how to fix this?
XBMC Eden 12.3 (Dec 24, 2014) on ATV2 JB 5.3 and Nexus 7. One-for-All IR/RF/x10 Remote URC-9911.
can someone please help me with this. I'm so confused.
I have XBMC in a vm so I can reinstall it brand new if I have to for testing purposes.
I have tried using the file manager method of installing superrepo and fusion and non of the Arabic "anything" works. They're all blank and empty.

I have (on a fresh frodo install) tried downloading this http://mirrors.superrepo.org/addons/frod...mc-addons/ and this is also empty.

Is there any help on how to get the arabic repo's and relavent files and actually get them working.

p.s. I'm not an xbmc noob. I have hundreds of video addons up and running, but I can't get a single arabic stream to show.

Best Regards
the arabic repo is empty after install
No support for fusion or superrepo here, take it elsewhere please.
i'm new to this, can you provid the steps to install?
I am new at this, I need help in knowing the repro or plugins for the Arabic streams, please help
I couldn't add it in my Android Sad
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic Live Streams addon1