Req Live TV support
Hey,

i thank you so much for this great and really perfect working app.

But is it possible to add support for live tv? Maybe to have the channel list as selection inside the app and to switch channel by selection, maybe also include epg? Wink

Its just a feature request Wink

Thank you for gving us this great app!
Hi \m/

It's already there, it's just a little bit hidden: Movies > More > Live TV

I know, I have to move it outside Smile

Regarding the EPG, isn't yet available via XBMC api

Cheers
hey, thanks for pointing that out, it's very hidden !

is there a way of asking for some development to get the epg data into the api, i think there is a thread on that somewhere !

thanks, for the new feature !

Will
Great Smile

Gonna check it later.

And yeah, i guess it would be nice if you move it outside Smile Else you got ppl like me, who will never find this option Smile
Likewise, love the ios app and use it both on iphone and ipad.

For me though, the best additional feature would be one of the main buttons on 'remote' to open the channel guide on XBMC.

I find using the remote enough to navigate and use the skin's EPG, but it is not intuitive enough to find the guide compared to a dedicated button on a physical remote!
yes, at the moment I am adapting all the stuff for the upcoming iOS7 release so the next version will be an iOS7 support version. After that we can again concentrate our efforts on adding new features.
Live TV Radio support would be a welcome addition. If I listen to the radio (via DVB) I can't change radio station with the remote.
(2013-09-03, 18:06)joethefox Wrote: yes, at the moment I am adapting all the stuff for the upcoming iOS7 release so the next version will be an iOS7 support version. After that we can again concentrate our efforts on adding new features.

Thanks for the great iOS remote! I too wanted to add a request for the EPG. With that it would be feature complete for me & my family.
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
I'm working on putting in the main menu the live tv button, I saw that there are some new json API that let you to retrieve the EPG info. Let's see if something cool can be done. I need to find some free time to look into it
(2014-01-15, 10:47)joethefox Wrote: I'm working on putting in the main menu the live tv button, I saw that there are some new json API that let you to retrieve the EPG info. Let's see if something cool can be done. I need to find some free time to look into it

That's fantastic...

I have installed this remote on all of our devices now and it's working flawlessly. We like how fast it connects and runs, and also loads images quickly. You have done a great job on this app... Thanks again!
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV support0