HOW-TO stream Live-TV from PC with DVB-S
pixelation using xbmc..via mytheatre

my system
p4 3.2ghz 1gig ram xp pro 7200rpm drive
wired network 100mb

things i've tried to eliminate or reduce it.

1.\switching routers
2.\setting up ram disk in xp and placing mytheatre buffer on it.
3.\placing buffer on another hardrive
4.\switching codecs

the pixelation is usually at the start but can be quite random
and severe....any body have any other suggestions. different codecs seem to help.

heres a great program to try different graphs for mytheatre
and some other good stuff  dvbgraphmaker

h##p://dvbzone.dvhk.pl/?id=d_filters

update i have ac3 5.1 working on my reciever now streamed to the xbox..and i don't even have an spdif in my system.

custom graph:: nvidia audio decoder----soundmax digital audio

:d
marplar's script works great but for some reason the epg is off my 5 hours. coicidentally, i am gmt+5. anybody know how/where to fix this?
check the timezone is set correct on both pc and xbox
Where can I find mytheatre script version 3.0 ?
Hi,
i'm running a Nexus-S with a plug-in to broadcast the feed. And from my xbox i created a file which point to my pc with the broadcast. At first the buffer do it's job but after 2 second it pause. I push the play button and it freeze again after 2 seconds. What settings am i missing here?

Any help would be appreciated!
Glad some people have had some success with this and it's encouraging.

Currently I use ALT-DVB (Freeware) as my DVB-S viewing application and am able to STREAM across my LAN network and change channels from different PC's

What I would like to know is MYTHEATRE the only program that will work with XBMC to stream ??

If so, could the members who have managed to get this up and running successfully please provide some detailed instructions for members like me to try this out, as MyTheatre is a commerical product and I would like to know that it works fully.

Thank You Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO stream Live-TV from PC with DVB-S0