OS X renameIT - rename TV Series & Movies on Mac OSX [64bit only for now]
@kelix
I have not yet upgraded to mavericks, once I have I can look into this a bit better.

@derbo904
Thanks for the extra info on this, I will have a look at it now and see what is happening.

@Vustom
Is that the same first TV Series each time or is it the first series no matter what?

-Josh
Thanks for taking a look at it! Hopefully you can replicate the bug and resolve it! Big Grin
@derbo904
I released an update earlier today that should have resolve this.

-Josh
I know this is normally frowned on but I hope you don't mind me bringing this thread back from the dead.

I have just found this tool and have found it useful but slightly buggy in the sense I have tried to rename over 500 movies and it crashed a number of times when it gets to the final phase. I have also noticed when running through the TV shows it picks up Star Trek TOS as South Park??

This is the latest crash log from when I tried to rename the TV Shows "Bones"

http://pastebin.com/N0bgwz0w

Debug Log relating to above crash.
http://pastebin.com/ePaLxPu3

log files will self destruct in 1 month from this posting.

I hope you don't find my feedback too critical but I have found some if the app not too intuitive, for example once it has done the scan an Next button appears what I expected was a page where I could review the titles it has retrieved and have the option to go-ahead or cancel, what I didn't realise is once its done the scan you can double click on the title to correct the title if it has not come up correctly. The other thing I noticed is that the "back" button on the title selection page is in the same position as the next button in the scan page meaning if you accidentally double click it will godhead and rename all of your files potentially before you have finished reviewing. it would also be nice to be able to sort it by " match" criteria as I have noticed that it give you a % match and some times its way off.

Again, i don't want this to be too critical as its a great app but just needs some final polishing. A nod to the keyboard warriors/trolls no I could not do better and yes I am grateful if I could help I would.
HTPC
XBMC v12 RC3 with myth TV backend || AMD Sempron 145 || 1gb DDR3 || ECS MCP61M-M3 Version 3 ( no core unlocker) || TBS6981 DVB-S2 tuner || ATI Radeon HD 5450 || 32gb Crucial SSD

NAS
IB-NAS4220-B HW revision 1.2 || 2x 1TB HDD RAID 1 || Open WRT firmware.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
renameIT - rename TV Series & Movies on Mac OSX [64bit only for now]2