Airplay iPhone 4 Choppy
I have been testing my airplay problem for some time now.

My friends with newer apple products have no issues using Airplay on the same system. . Only airplay problems from iPhone 4.

Here is my setup:
Linksys e4200v1 gigabit router
Arctic MC001 running latest OpenElec from USB drive connected to LAN.
I have also tested on Mac Mini with same problem.
I also have an airport express that I Airplay to with no issues.

I have tried rebooting each of my devices and problem persists.

Only device that hasn't been tested is the Linksys router. I am connected to wireless N. I supposed I could try testing using the Express as my main router.

Any logs that I could share? I'm stumped.
You missed the most important info.

1. which os are you running on your xbmc box
2. are you talking about airplaying music or video (if video - is it from the iphone itself or are those internet streams like youtube)

And yes a debug log (wiki) is neededd.
(2013-05-04, 10:42)Memphiz Wrote: You missed the most important info.

1. which os are you running on your xbmc box
2. are you talking about airplaying music or video (if video - is it from the iphone itself or are those internet streams like youtube)

And yes a debug log (wiki) is neededd.

Debug Log

1. I am running OpenElec 3.0.2 from a USB 3 drive on an Arctic MC001N connected to gigabit LAN.
2. Problem only occurs when playing Music from any source (music on iphone, Spotify, Pandora, etc) on ONLY iPhone 4 (Have tested with multiple iPhone 4's to make sure my phone wasn't the problem). Newer iPhones work fine. Video from any source also works fine.

I also experienced same issues when I tested XBMC airplay on a 2010 Mac Mini over wifi. If you would like those logs I could get them for you too.

I also tested using a Win 7 laptop (i3-2330M, 6 GB ram) and airplay from iPhone 4 works just fine over Wifi.

Thanks for replying.
latest code uses the same lib for airplaying music now (the lib we used in windows before). So the problem might be solved with latest code (try an osx nightly or wait for an updated openelec...)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay iPhone 4 Choppy0