• 4(current)
Release Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix
Thank you for creating this. When I select a video I get 2 error messages:

MViz
Could not create mapping object (5)

MTxfr
Could not create mapping object (5)

After hitting OK twice the video plays but with the white bars still on the sides. Any ideas?
(2013-05-25, 09:21)sfrooster Wrote: Does anyone know why FF is opening on only the Left half of the screen and, more importantly, how to fix it?

A different question then. I'm now able to get Advanced Launcher to open Firefox in full-screen mode by having it run a script which then runs openbox before running FF. Can I modify this fix to do something similar?

I guess the real question is how do I modify the command this uses to open Firefox? If I can do that then I can direct it at my own script which does the necessary housekeeping.
(2013-05-25, 07:09)locoguano Wrote: Alt-f4. I have an MCE remote with a "close" button that sends the alt-f4 command.

Thanks. Actually googled the close window command after i asked. Maybe i should google first, but at least others can gain knowledge from my laziness.
Dammit, Now it's not working. It worked for a bit and now all i get is Video Stopped (5007).
Perplexed...
Couple of dumb questions:

1) *edit* Removed as I figured this one out. *edit*

2) Once viewing a video, is there any way to exit and/or back out? I can't seem to figure out a way to map Alt-f4 to the remote (XBMCbuntu)

Thanks.
(2013-05-26, 22:16)KraziJoe Wrote: Dammit, Now it's not working. It worked for a bit and now all i get is Video Stopped (5007).
Perplexed...

Has anyone found a solution for this error? I'm getting it with both Firefox and Chrome.
(2013-06-03, 05:26)Setesh82 Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 22:16)KraziJoe Wrote: Dammit, Now it's not working. It worked for a bit and now all i get is Video Stopped (5007).
Perplexed...

Has anyone found a solution for this error? I'm getting it with both Firefox and Chrome.

Also, I am running Windows 8 with all updates and Silverlights newest version.
(2013-05-05, 10:04)Romans I XVI Wrote: Since Amazon added flash drm to their videos i have been working on a way to still use xbmc to browse the videos and open them up in a browser and it has actually turned out to work pretty good so i thought i would share with everyone.

Does/did anyone else have the issue that firefox opens occupying only the left half of the screen (or anything less than the entire screen)? If so, is there a fix?
(2013-06-04, 23:01)sfrooster Wrote: Does/did anyone else have the issue that firefox opens occupying only the left half of the screen (or anything less than the entire screen)? If so, is there a fix?

II found this to only occur for me with XBMCbuntu when logged into XBMC. Either logging into XBMCbuntu with the Window manager and starting XBMC or double clicking the video fixed it for me.
This is no longer working. I had it running ok on both my laptop and our HTPC (both running Linux Mint and XBMC 12.1). As of tonight, it doesn't even attempt to load Firefox. It just gives me a "Error: Script failed : plugin.video.amazon". Any ideas? Another brilliant move by Amazon?
(2013-06-06, 08:54)mikefreeman Wrote: This is no longer working. I had it running ok on both my laptop and our HTPC (both running Linux Mint and XBMC 12.1). As of tonight, it doesn't even attempt to load Firefox. It just gives me a "Error: Script failed : plugin.video.amazon". Any ideas? Another brilliant move by Amazon?

+1. Guess this plugin is really history... too bad
I wouldn't give up that easily. I can still play content in Firefox, so this is probably just a minor issue with the scraping functions of the addon. Amazon probably changed something on their site, and the addon wasn't designed to handle the change.

I really wish we could hear back directly from Bluecop on this problem before we just completely give up. I understand he's had a lot going on with his move. But just a quick post might be nice.
This is why I am moving to 1channel... I am paid up on Amazon through September... after that, I am dropping it. Netflix will be dropped soon. I am keeping Hulu because the plugin works great... wish they had a better movie selection though.
Just FYI: According to Wikipedia, as of May 2013, 1Channel's site has been "hijacked", and shouldn't be used.
It looks like amazon changed how they are doing their videos now, not sure if it is better or worse for us. i will be able to fix it so we can play in a browser like we have been doing, but i am hoping that somebody with more knowledge could get it working in xbmc like it used to. otherwise if not i will get my workaround working again, just need a little time.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix3