Release ColombiaTV Video Addon
Why are some of the channels not working like vmas?
So please confirm... Now we need a VPN with server in Colombia to make the addon work?

Can anybody confirm? No channels working as now in US
(2015-05-30, 18:40)jovendor Wrote: So please confirm... Now we need a VPN with server in Colombia to make the addon work?

Can anybody confirm? No channels working as now in US
Never worked in us without vpn fyi
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Bry-,

Actually I can confirm that it worked perfectly in both Canada and US a few weeks ago...
My wife watched Colombian channels all the time!

So it does not matter right now the story is that it seems we do need a VPN service from Colombia !
(2015-06-05, 16:37)jovendor Wrote: Bry-,

Actually I can confirm that it worked perfectly in both Canada and US a few weeks ago...
My wife watched Colombian channels all the time!

So it does not matter right now the story is that it seems we do need a VPN service from Colombia !
interesting! i was not able to ever get it to work without vpn. i only tried it a few times.
Surprise... Just checked... and some channels are working good as now: Canal 13, Senal Colombia, Teleamiga, Telesur and Senal Institucional
a few weeks ago all was working...
Even with a VPN from Colombie addon is not working! only a few channels... Just more or less like not having a VPN so really not working well.
I have no problem installing but being able to watch all Caracol or all RUN channels. All I get to play is (zenplayer) how so I get the other channels?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ColombiaTV Video Addon2