New version 1.0.2

Added new channels:
UNE Manizales
El tiempo
VMAS
Mi musica HD

Thanks for your responsible use
Hey It still doesn't work in the states bro
In the states and none of these are working, any updates? is it working for anyone?

Thanks
Not working in the UK either...
Hola a todos tengo una caja android tv box cs838.
En Estados Unidos nunca me ha funcionado los canales colombianos.
Hoy viajo mi Hermana a Colomiba llevo la cajita la instalo y funcionan de maravilla,

Si alguien nos puede ayudar con el addons para poderlos ver en Estados Unidos.

Gracias a todos

Hi all I have a box android tv box cs838.
The United States has never worked for me Colombians channels.
Today I travel to Colombia my sister took the box the install and work great,

If anyone can help us with the addons so that they can see in the United States.

Thanks to all
Probably require an ip address located in Colombia. May have to invest in a vpn service there
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Tried a VPN service provider with an IP in colombia, and the channels load up but very choppy and long buffer times. This is probably due to the speed of the VPN...will try a new one. Currently on trial with VPNtraffic....

Any suggestions on how or another website that can provide me with a Colombian IP address?

Thanks
I almost gave up this, sounded too good to be true.
But I signed up for a VPN through http://www.vpntraffic.com/
used the setupguide made the VPN connection work.
Started my XBMC app with colombin tv plugin and it realy worked from the Netherlands!

Before I had the VPN connection none of the channels worked.

Thanks for this thread, it helped me a lot.
Now I can enjoy the colombian tv
(2014-02-25, 16:17)themctv Wrote: I almost gave up this, sounded too good to be true.
Started my XBMC app with colombin tv plugin and it realy worked from the Netherlands!

Whats the quality like? Might just do the $1.99 to check...
(2014-02-28, 17:45)lhw455 Wrote:
(2014-02-25, 16:17)themctv Wrote: I almost gave up this, sounded too good to be true.

Whats the quality like? Might just do the $1.99 to check...

Please respond
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Hello, does anyone think that can make "caracolplay.com" work? because I'm willing to pay 58.000 pesos in order to get all the content.

Jaime

Hola, ¿alguien cree que se pueda hacer funcionar "caracolplay.com"? porque yo estoy dispuesto a pagar los 58 mil para poder ver toda la programación y partidos de la selección.

Un saludo
Jaime
Dear users,

I had also problems with this addon.

I am using raspbmc on raspberry pi and i was'nt able to install this addon from the repository of Wiiego.
Then I downloaded the raw zip file from the github and installed this zip due copy this zipfile on a windows share.

The plugin installed good now and I can see all the channels without using a VPN connection. By the way. I live in Holland.

I will ask a question.

Is it possible to add manualy new channels on this plugin?
Who can explane how to do this?

And who can tell me the url of caracol stream and RCN channels?
Cordial saludo!!

Yo he usado el programa de ColombiaTv sin ningun problema me llego una actualizacion wiigo 1.0.4 y dejo de funcionar , yo uso windows siete mi xbmc gotham 13.1 algien me puede ayudar como solucionarlo

agradesco de antemano
Thank You hermano, excellent ADD-ON for me it is the best Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ColombiaTV Video Addon2