Both episodes & latest movies widget on homescreen
Hi,

Before upgrading to Frodo, I used a custom confluence skin found on the forum (confluence lite mod I think)
This skin was pretty cool, because on the "Video" homescreen, both episodes & movies latest widget were displayed (2 newest tv-show on left, and 2 newest movies on right)
Is it possible with Frodo, or does the skin engine or widget avoid this?
Thanks
I did the same thing. Infact I could swear that I had "recently added" movies and tv shows on my "videos" tab in Eden and now i'm on Frodo 12 and 12.1 I cannot get recently added thumbnails on videos if I hide videos-movies and videos-tv shows (the library modes)

I have been combing xml files to see how it's called and haven't worked it out yet. I was going to start a "help me!" thread with pictures, but i'll post here to avoid a double-up.

Anyone? It's been a while!
Thanks!
Not implemented in Frodo versions, think maybe one of the Confluence Mods had it - not CCM but maybe Max's mod vol 2
Noli illegitimi carborundum

What is not implemented? I can get the recently added thumbnails to show in the "Movies" and "TV shows" (Videos - Library), but I don't want those menus... I just want the recently added to show on the Videos menu instead.

I'm hoping it is just a quick file-hack to make it display that way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Both episodes & latest movies widget on homescreen0