Solved Restart Xbmc = Reboot computer?
Is this just me? If I press 'S' and then select 'Restart XBMC' then, unlike on Eden, my computer reboots. Don't have this problem on Confluence (though there I can select Exit') so is this intended? If not, anybody have any suggestions on how I can change what restart xbmc does (though I can always use 'shutdown' I know but I am still running eden on my main htpc so am just not used to using that key!).

Cheers.
You can select in the settings what the default action is.

Are you using the Frodo build of Neon ?
Well I had the Eden skin installed and then I installed the latest version of Neon on top of that. To be honest I had a bit of a problem installing it as superrepo wouldn't show me any skins at all so the only way that I could install the skin was to go to the passion repository, download the zip and then install from there. As to changing the settings I assume this is the one under 'power options'? (Apologies if wrong).

If so then I have set that to 'quit' and yet it still reboots my pc. Maybe I should just uninstall the skin completely and then reinstall again from scratch. Thanks for coming back to me though mate, much appreciated.
I think you found a small bug Smile

The current DialogButtonMenu.xml calls XBMC.Reset() when you select 'Restart XBMC' but it seems this call has been removed from Frodo and it is now doing a Reboot instead.

Could you try changing line 200 in DialogButtonMenu.XML from
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.Reset()</onclick>

to
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RestartApp()</onclick>

and after that start XBMC up again before trying the menu option. Please let me know if that restarts XBMC without restarting the entire pc and I will commit the modification so it will be in the next version.
Awesome! Works a treat mate and glad that I could help out in a very small way to a fantastic skin. Really appreciate you coming back to me mate.
Committed into github: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/commi...76e7a32355

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restart Xbmc = Reboot computer?0