OS X [suggestion] ideas to revamp the mac installer and icon design
just a suggestion to revamp the Mac OS installer and icon...
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I like it :D
suggestion: next time create a thread title that is a little more descriptive
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Fixed your title. Also, I'm good with the installer, but I love the icon. I wonder if it'd be possible to use that in Windows and everywhere else too.
Carefull. This is the osx standard hdd icon for mounted dmg files. Not sure if we can rip that off for the other platforms. It is not the app icon but only the "installer" icon.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-05-07, 12:38)natethomas Wrote: Fixed your title. Also, I'm good with the installer, but I love the icon. I wonder if it'd be possible to use that in Windows and everywhere else too.

about the installer it was just I experimenting am open to suggestion, i just wanted for the installer to be in the same line as the application design wise speaking, even more when is an Apple product.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Im not sure about modifying the xbmc icon (the one with the black circle looks dated), but I like the rest + hddicon too..

uNi
the xbmc orb icon is cool, but it would be cool to see a change in the installer design and .DMG icon
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[suggestion] ideas to revamp the mac installer and icon design0