Galaxy tab problem
Hi Everyone, my first post and looking for a little advice. I'm using a galaxy s2 phone on which xbmc works great but I can't get it installed on my galaxy tablet. I get a message that says this application is not compatible with your device. Any help much appreciated. Mike
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that XBMC isn't compatible with your device.
The tab recently had two os updates made available. Have you tried installing them?
Most likely it's one of the Galaxy Tabs that uses a non-neon processor, which means our official builds won't work on it at all. There are some unofficial builds that are linked in the Android FAQ (wiki) that might run, but I would not expect them to run well.
i got xbmc frodo installed from the xbmc website onto my galaxy tab 2.0 7" but I can't seem to add smb shares to access my media which is stored on my ubuntu file server running samba
Ubu's Youtube Channel has great content! http://www.youtube.com/ubuntuaddicted
Blog? Yes here: ubuntuaddicted.blogspot.com
Hi,
I've got 12.2 running on my tab2 7" and gothum alpha2 libstagefright running on my tab 2 10.1 but have not been able to get any build to run on my OG tab 10.1 and after looking around I found the problem was with the chip set on my OG 10.1 not being supported. Hope this helps you as you may be in the same boat.
iechyd da

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Galaxy tab problem0