LiveTV EPG navigation questions
Hi all.

I have been using NextPVR for years now (Since the early days of GB-PVR) and I have recently setup XBMC / Aeon Nox Skin and NextPVR Addon. I don’t yet have a remote control, I’m mainly using the mouse and occasionally the keyboard.

I must say I prefer this skin over the default XBMC as it has some beautiful layouts in all of the categories.
I have a couple of questions though…

1. How can I set it up so that I click on LiveTV and the EPG Timeline is shown as default?
Alternatively, how can I make a “Guide” button on the Home screen which goes straight to the EPG Timeline? Simular to NextPVR.

2. How can I quickly call up the EPG Timeline from within LiveTV? I know I can use the “E” key on the keyboard, but it’s not always to hand and I would like to quickly access everything without having to get the keyboard. In NextPVR if I stopped the LiveTV it went back to the EPG Timeline.

3. How can I scroll down the EPG Timeline using my mouse scroll wheel? Simular to NextPVR.
At the moment it scrolls horizontally through the shows, but I would like it to scroll vertically down through the channels so that I can browse all the channels without needing my keyboard.

4. Is there an easier way of altering the volume with the mouse?
At the moment when watching LiveTV, I have to click the audio icon which brings up a big menu (covering most of the program), then adjust the slider for the volume, then close the menu.
It would be great if there is small less invasive slider in the corner of the screen, or if I hover over the Audio icon then use my scroll wheel on the mouse the volume adjusts.
See the following post for more info on mouse support in Nox...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1394310

(2013-04-11, 21:38)Big_Noid Wrote: Mouse support is really hard to add afterwards. If the skin is designed from start with mouse support in mind its much easier. Aeon was never intended to use with mouse. That being said, we will try to add better mouse support in the future, just have patience with us, cause its not the top priority for me or phil.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV EPG navigation questions0