Mac + Xbmc 12.1/12.2 + Argus TV - Live TV Problems
Hi there,

I'm having problems with live tv buffering on my Mac XBMC setup. When I start to play a live stream, it plays absolutely fine for around a minute. Then it will pause and start buffering, but the buffering never progresses past 0%. After another minute, the stream ends and XBMC returns to the menus.

This is only happening on my Mac setup (10.8.3) - live tv works fine on two linux boxes and on an iPad on the same network. It even works fine when bootcamping the Mac into Windows. It also only occurs with XBMC 12.1 (which I skipped over due in equal parts to this and audio issues) and 12.2 - the original 12.0 release of Frodo, which I still have installed alongside the latest, continues to work fine.

The backend is a Windows 8 system, running Argus TV Serv 2.1 (with the same symptoms presenting with the previous version of the Argus TV server)

If it's of help, I have a full debug log at http://pastebin.com/mtmp6Dft

(Note, this is an updated version of my original post in a thread over at the Argus TV forums, where they've been unable to provide any help. Having tried the 12.0 Argus TV plugin with 12.2 - and still experiencing the same problems - it would seem this is caused by a problem (or at the very least a change) with XBMC 12.1 and higher, hence my posting here rather than in an Argus TV specific forum.)

Any ideas?
Same problem on my end too. Same streams play perfectly fine when played directly through browser.
I am having same issues with Mac/OSX, did you guys get a resolution??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac + Xbmc 12.1/12.2 + Argus TV - Live TV Problems0