Aeon Nox Running Slow
Hi,

Newbie here. I an running Aeon Nox and when I scroll through movies, there seems to be a lag. Running an I5 processor with 8 gigs of memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
(2013-05-09, 19:09)psyop66 Wrote: Hi,

Newbie here. I an running Aeon Nox and when I scroll through movies, there seems to be a lag. Running an I5 processor with 8 gigs of memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Are you running vanilla Aeon Nox or the skin with a lot of other add-ons / scripts. I used to have the issue before I tried a clean install with only the necessary addons and now it works great.

Also, do you close and restart xbmc each time? I have noticed the performance is better if XBMC has been open for a while (probably 'unscientific' reason but it works!)
I don't have any lag once the menus/lists load... the only lag is the actual loading (and screen changing) of the lists/menus. This is common for Nox, it is definitely slower than any other skin I've used - many have reported this.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
unless you have NVidia video will lag for eva xbmc not fully support intell video

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Running Slow0