TMDB scraper not working with Year
Okay, I think I might be experiencing a similar problem to OzDrDj and just want to clarify if his solution should work for me...

Right now I have my movie directory formatted in the following manner

Movies/
---Looper (2012)/
------Looper (2012).mkv
---The Dark Knight Rises (2012)/
------The Dark Knight Rises (2012).avi

I have tried setting the content for the Movies folder to the Universal Movie Scraper and have specified (1)Do a recursive Scan (2)Movies have their own folders. The scan comes up with nothing. I have tried individually scanning each movie and that doesn't work. I have read other posts in the past and they talk about needing NFO files... so I tried inserting a couple in each folder and that doesn't do anything.

Very frustrating because between all the forum posts and the XBMC wiki, I can't seem to a clear cut answer/guide on how to scrape for movies successfully. Most posts are outdated and no longer seem to apply.

I'm at work right now, but when I go home and edit my advancedsettings to what indicated in post #26, should my problem be resolved?

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm running 12.2
hey Scudlee,
I know this is gonna go wrong, just installed XBMC on a tablet, Im thinking im gonna have the same problem, will the advanced settings.xml fie work on android?
Will PM you in case this thread is too old.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB scraper not working with Year1