No Subject
fanart and thumbnails are stored in xbmc appdata folder. You can export them to individual folders using the 'Export Library' option.
go to settings/videos/export library this will copy all the artwork that is held in xbmc's database to your relevant folders (banner/disc art/fanart etc)
when you look at the cache - this is what xbmc will copy from/to your folders - dont mess with the cache - it will create serious database problems.
If your initial profile includes all the kids films as well as your own movies then you will get kids fanart in the random fanart.
you could have a separate folder with your movie backgrounds in to use as random fanarts or you could have a profile for 'everything but the kids movies' which will clear up the fanart issue as well.
random fanart btw does not include any extrafanart.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
the 'main' profile - is it the master profile ?
exporting library should and does write fanart and covers to relevant folders so there may be a problem there my friend.
The main poster and fanart are the ones in AppData
There are just named after some hash of the original url that is stored in your database

AD won't download them again as you already have them some where.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
3. How do I get the MAIN fanart (and DVD cover) to save in the movie folder along with all the other extra art, like disc, clearart, banner and such? Is there a setting I just overlooked in Artwork Downloader perhaps?
sorry when you mentioned fanart as per the above excerpt of your post I presumed you wanted to export your fanart to the relevant movie folders
because thats exactly what it looks like,
your comments dont help me at all with helping you therefore are not MY concern any more. I hope you find the relevant answers to
the answers to which you are searching and hope that someone has the patience to listen to you
peace out
Leepenny
as I said peace out bro - good luck
Thanks to he others for telling you the exact same thing but you just didn't listen.
So since you found out yourself as you claim on the wiki perhaps it would have been an idea to have started there in the first place.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
re- corrupt database - probably been tinkering? (without knowing what youre doing)
yes give yourself a pat on the back for being able to read.
nice to see you using your brain instead of offering up unhelpful answers - I hope you are more succinct and less user unfriendly in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Subject0