Win Lines near buttons can't seem figure
I just landed up making myself a new Intel NUC. The whole setup went smooth except in XBMC I get lines and distorted playback buttons. Does anyone know what might cause this. It would be a great help if someone could help.

Here is a screenshot. I've also uninstalled xbmc and re-installed the latest SVN daily build version and the problem still persists. I've tried separate TV's and different resolutions and its still the same. The upper part of the skin is also lined when showing clipart of the movies.

I've also tried changing the skin to Ace and that too has another form of an issue where the playback buttons are cut until I highlight them. Has this occurred with anyone else? Really appreciate anyones help here as this will finally complete my quest for an HTPC.

http://i.imgur.com/CWFdQXR.jpg
Same here,

due to the latest Intel HD Graphic drivers. Not disturbing for me has it s only when playing movies and once your mouse is on the button it s displaying the pics.

If you want to avoid this, take the previous intel HD Drivers
Great to know. Is this documented somewhere. Do you think xbmc will fix this soon. The PC functions perfectly fine. Not sure what may break if I go back down a driver. Any suggestions.
It's an Intel issue for them to fix, see http://communities.intel.com/thread/38686
(2013-05-11, 10:52)ptoleme24 Wrote: Same here,

due to the latest Intel HD Graphic drivers. Not disturbing for me has it s only when playing movies and once your mouse is on the button it s displaying the pics.

If you want to avoid this, take the previous intel HD Drivers

ptoleme24, jjd-uk. You guys are awesome. I was up till 3 am yesterday trying to figure out everything and made this post and crashed. Finally got my xbmc all setup on the intel nuc with the previous drivers. It works perfect !!!

I got the bluetooth ps3 remote and with the hippo remote on the phone i can even start the system up. Its really fast. Like the NUC experience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lines near buttons can't seem figure0