Linux Help in Antelope, CA, US
Ned I thoroughly agree. I don't know about what online sources are legally available in the US.

It is well worth looking through XBMC's addons. I installed the documentary.net addon a week ago and have watched quite a bit already.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks Ned Scott

Now for my next problem, I can see my Bluetooth receiver in the hardware but can't seem to get it working or get it to link to my Bluetooth devices. Searching and Google here I come
Please please please, the normal thing to do is start a new thread for a new problem!

But while we are here, what bluetooth devices? You can use bluetooth to connect a lot of stuff, speakers, remotes, printer, phones. Please try and be descriptive.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Phone as of right now
So what would be the point of connecting the phone? What are you trying to achieve?
Good point I just found a way around it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help in Antelope, CA, US0