No Subject
So you're still pissed, even if everybody still tries to help and call it a bad day? I really don't get it, but it's your decision. Bye then.
(2013-05-13, 09:15)da-anda Wrote: So you're still pissed, even if everybody still tries to help and call it a bad day? I really don't get it, but it's your decision. Bye then.

Wow. I'm not pissed. I'm amazed. I essentially tell Ned "I give up. You're very generous and since you can't delete my account, I'll just erase all my drivel." and even after saying that, you still want to view my words with the lenses you already have on. I can only conclude it must be all the big words I use (ok, that last was a bit more snottiness!) Tongue

I think I'll stick around and just continue to COMPLIMENT people and watch how many say "Wow, man you're such a jerk. whatever, I don't care." Rofl

P.S. Never was pissed (as if anyone cares - I know you don't.. Sad .) This kind of stuff never gets to me. I only care about things in the real world that really matter - internet drivel is not one of those. Even if I'm the one creating it simply does not affect me. I simply made a decision to abandon XBMC based on my perceived treatment here whether it was just me having a bad day or not and am simply seeing it through. I wanted my info gone from this database and Ned says that it can't be done (BS I say since most forum software has user management, including deleting a user OR you can delete things from an SQL relational database with a simple DELETE query if you know the data model... but I digress.) I was just trying various things to achieve my end, such as becoming absolutely indignant and still I would not be deleted. So now, it's become interesting to me to see how the rats respond (and no, that's not an insult - just simply an analogy to conducting experiments which recalls my earlier comments (that's a literary technique.) Wink It's sort of like you are inviting trolling despite the meaning of the actual words being used, which is what is amazing me. It's like "reverse trolling" if you will!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Subject0