Question for Garbear
How are you doing Gar . This is probably an amateur question but how do I download your latest build from kodi on my tv. Do you have a zip file I can use on the add on/add source section, similar to how I’d download repos from kodi on my tv? I have the 20.2 build and my ps4 controller doesn’t work, I read that your new build fixed the controller issues. Thanks for any help And happy new years
Thanks, and happy new years. We're releasing version 20.3 in a week or so, so you'll get the Android controller fix when Kodi is updated.

If you want to explore in the meantime, you can "sideload" the APK available from my test builds. There's lots of info out there on how to sideload. I personally use adb install over a wifi connection. You can also launch the apk on the TV (maybe from a USB drive) and it will install my test branch of Kodi.
Ahhh good idea! Do you mind dropping the apk file I should use here so I can download and boot from my usb? the kodi I’m running is the omega 21.0 beta
You can find my builds here: https://github.com/garbear/xbmc/releases (it's also link in my signature). Scroll down to the beta 2 build that I built last night. You can read the release notes to see what you're getting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question for Garbear0