Solved Show background + fanart on movie folder focus?
remove the database files.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When you set content in the video I noticed that the first option about "movies being in folders" isn't selected. You'll want that selected for your file structure, or it won't scrape correctly.
Also do you need to enable Settings|Video|File Lists|Replace filenames with Library titles?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-05-20, 21:53)nickr Wrote: Also do you need to enable Settings|Video|File Lists|Replace filenames with Library titles?

Should be enabled by default, and that won't prevent the artwork and summaries from showing.
(2013-05-20, 21:49)nickr Wrote: remove the database files.

I have removed them, the .db files is in userdata folder

(2013-05-20, 21:49)Ned Scott Wrote: When you set content in the video I noticed that the first option about "movies being in folders" isn't selected. You'll want that selected for your file structure, or it won't scrape correctly.

Ah finally! so it has to be enabled.
Hmm but i'm pretty sure i didn't enable it in previous versions though...
It's showing properly now

Thanks a lot Ned! Big Grin
I'll mark it as solved
(2013-05-21, 02:35)denywinarto Wrote:

No the db files are un userdata/Database/

Hey and a final point about scraping your asian movies. Have you tried the asiandb scraper? I only ask because I spotted it in the list of available scrapers the other day.
(2013-05-21, 03:22)nickr Wrote:
(2013-05-21, 02:35)denywinarto Wrote:

No the db files are un userdata/Database/

Hey and a final point about scraping your asian movies. Have you tried the asiandb scraper? I only ask because I spotted it in the list of available scrapers the other day.

I deleted all the userdata folder, along with the subfolders inside it.
then i restarted xbmc so that it could regenerate new userdata folder.

Yes, unfortunately they don't have classic movies,
and new movies is not always included there.
Wait what was the solution? I tried deleting my database files but I didnt fix it up for me. But I am using sql maybe I am doing it wrong.
It was to do with the content options. Post 32.
(2013-05-20, 21:49)Ned Scott Wrote: When you set content in the video I noticed that the first option about "movies being in folders" isn't selected. You'll want that selected for your file structure, or it won't scrape correctly.

Argh, how did I miss that. Great find Ned.
(2013-05-21, 10:33)nickr Wrote: It was to do with the content options. Post 32.

Mine is not set to individual folders for movies either. I tried changing it but it hasn't fixed it which I expected as I will probably have to wipe my database. Will give it a go when I have time. Thanks nick, ned and kibj.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show background + fanart on movie folder focus?0