suggestion for radiobutton states
Is there any chance of having separate focused and unfocused textures on radiobuttons and spincontrols?

Currently:
<textureradiofocus>radiobutton-on.png</textureradiofocus>
<textureradionofocus>radiobutton-off.png</textureradionofocus>

Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me as they aren't actually focused and unfocused states, but activated and unactivated states. It causes problems when you want the <texturefocus> the same color as the color of the (unfocused) radiobutton textures.

Suggested:
<radiounselectednofocus>radiobutton-off-nf.png</radiounselectednofocus>
<radiounselectedfocus>radiobutton-off-fo.png</radiounselectedfocus>

<radioselectednofocus>radiobutton-on-nf.png</radioselectednofocus>
<radioselectedfocus>radiobutton-on-fo.png</radioselectedfocus>

Being able to apply a colordiffuse to the radio texture (so separate from the control's <texturefocus> ) would be an alternate possibility perhaps?
Also confusing is the wiki naming for them -

Code:
<textureradioon>myradiobutton.png</textureradioon>
<textureradiooff>myradiobutton_nf.png</textureradiooff>
(2013-05-13, 11:37)Jeroen Wrote: Being able to apply a colordiffuse to the radio texture (so separate from the control's <texturefocus> ) would be an alternate possibility perhaps?

Applying separate colordiffuses to textures should be getting added to Gotham in the May merge.
(2013-05-14, 09:15)Sranshaft Wrote: Applying separate colordiffuses to textures should be getting added to Gotham in the May merge.

Ah, good to know! Thanks for the heads up Wink
About naming convention:
Code:
This should work. <textureradiofocus>, <textureradionofocus> are there for backward compatibility (here's commit for it https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/3c3d...662b4d7cc3 )

I'll try to create PR to add seperate on/off textures for focus/unfocus soon. That's not much of work and is definitely reasonable.

There was obviously some oopsie from our side in not merging referenced separate colordiffuses PR in may. It will have to wait few days for june then, sorry Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
(2013-05-23, 20:00)pieh Wrote: About naming convention:
Code:
This should work. <textureradiofocus>, <textureradionofocus> are there for backward compatibility (here's commit for it https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/3c3d...662b4d7cc3 )

I'll try to create PR to add seperate on/off textures for focus/unfocus soon. That's not much of work and is definitely reasonable.

There was obviously some oopsie from our side in not merging referenced separate colordiffuses PR in may. It will have to wait few days for june then, sorry Sad

Just got around checking for this, i see this made it in. Awesome, cheers Pieh!
Although the separate textures are still to come I assume?
Opened pull request: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2876
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Thanks Pieh Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
suggestion for radiobutton states0