TV Show Info / Cleaning
I store my database on a NAS. Yesterday I noticed that even though I have my shows in separate folders, one of the shows is intermingled in another one. So I set the content to none, and it was still showing the cover art for one show. I removed it from the databse via right click, but it still stayed there.

I cleaned the database, and it still appeared.

I queried the tvshow table and saw five entries like this:
Code:
|    198 | NULL | NULL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               | NULL | NULL | NULL     | NULL       | NULL | NULL | NULL  | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL  | NULL  | NULL | NULL | NULL                                           | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL |
+--------+------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+------+----------+------------+------+------+-------+------+------+------+-------+-------+------+------+------------------------------------------------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+
4 rows in set (0.00 sec)

What can I do to clean this up? My guess is that it's not as simple as simply removing these 5 NULL records. Is that the source of the problem?

What can I do?

Thanks,
John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Info / Cleaning0