Cannot play mp3 audio since upgrading to Frodo 12.2
I recently upgraded from 12.0 to 12.2 Frodo on my Mac Mini. I know there have been audio issues with OSX in the past, but I didn't have any until no. Now on 12.2, TVTunes, Airplay, and video files with mp3 audio do not play. AAC 2.0, DD 2.0, DD 5.1, and DTS 5.1 audio all play just fine, it appears to affect only mp3 audio. I am using HDMI audio set to 5.1, with all of the audio options set to yes (with the exception of "output to all speakers"). My receiver is a Bose Lifestyle system. I had no issues with my current hardware config with either Eden 11.0 or Frodo 12.0, and my audio settings haven't changed since then as well. Any help would be great!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1420556
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, Memphiz. I changed speaker config to 2.0 and disabled multichannel lcpm. Stupid question, but if my receiver is displaying DD 5.1 or DTS 5.1, that means XBMC is still outputting 5.1 audio, correct?
The receiver will show the Dolby or DTS mode(s) when the appropriate passthrough data stream is being sent. In those cases, XBMC is doing no processing of the audio other than to extract it from the media being played.
means - yes ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot play mp3 audio since upgrading to Frodo 12.20