Vu+ add-on on Azbox
Hi

I have a Raspberry PI (with Raspbmc-Frodo 12.2), i have installed the Vu+ add-on, and it's work great with my Azbox Premium with Openspa 2.01 image (is a mod of a OpenPLI 3.0 image). With HD channels it work great, but with sd channels there come only a music stream, but no image. It's very strange, because HD goes very fine.

Later of this, i test (i have a Synology NAS also) DVBLink Server on the NAS (with dreambox connector). Then i install dvblink add-on on the raspberry, and I have the same problem (audio/video of HD channels, but only audio on SD channels).

With the same DVBLink configuration i test via DLNA with my Samsumg SmartTV, and with this escenario, all works fine (HD and SD).

So my problem is not the configuration. Can anybody help me to solve the SD channel issue I have.

BTW: On XBMC wiki you can include Azbox Premium on compatibility list of supported Vu+ add-on receiver for PVR. Big Grin

Thank's.
I guess you have to buy mpeg2 license for your pi
Thank's i' m newbie with the pi. I will try it.

HD Channels do not use mpeg2?
That's right, you simply have to buy the MPEG2-license, insert the key with program-addon "Raspbmc Settings" and everything will work Wink

Unfortunately I'm not able to watch HD channels error-free, there are artifacts all the time Sad

Maybe this is because my Vu+ Solo² uses a 150Mbit-WLAN access-point and my Raspi (running also Raspbmc with XBMC 12.2) a 300Mbit-WLAN stick Huh

Maybe I should try to use a DLAN/powerLAN-connection?
I think yes. I have all wired with plc. I have made test with wifi (300mb) and hd goes very bad.

I buy license and all is ok. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ add-on on Azbox0