Win Viewtype question BD/DVD cases Aeon Nox
Question 
Hi,

I wonder if someone could offer some advice, I currently have 3 locations set up for my movies in the home screen of xbmc, one is general movies, another is family movies and the 3rd is HD movies, these are all linked to their own folders on my hardrive.

My question is, under the viewtype options in Aeon Nox there is the option to view each movie title in BD/DVD cases view, I wanted to set this option for just my HD movies location, but when I set it it changes the view to BD/DVD cases in my general and family movies locations also.

How can I set it up so only movies that I put in my HD movies category/folder show up with the BD/DVD case view?

Im using XBMC Frodo 12.2, Windows 7 and Aeon Nox skin

Kind regards,

Steve (CD)
Better you ask in the Aeon Nox forum. http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=142
Ah, sounds like a plan, will do, thank you! (It's now here in the Aeon Forum)
Stop posting everything double. They will just get removed if you keep doing that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
My sincere apologies, It was purely due to lack of experience, unfortunately they removed the post that was in the correct forum and left this one in the incorrect forum.

How can I move this now as it won't let me delete it. Can a mod move it to the Aeon Nox forum for me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viewtype question BD/DVD cases Aeon Nox0