Req Menu for subtitles or audio stream
Thanks for the great app. Best remote I've tried so far. Right now when playing a movie and choosing other subtitles or another audio stream I have to press the subtitle button to change the subtitle to the next one. A menu to pick the desired subtitle directly or to turn subtitles off completely when hitting the subtitle button (maybe when holding the button?) would be sweet. YATSE for android has such a menu. The same goes for the audio stream.

Cheers and thanks in advance if possible.
seems reasonable as a feature request to have the opportunity to select the desired audio stream/subtitle from a list.

We should also found a reasonable interface interaction solutions:

- I tend to not add app options
- I would like that the current behaviour is not altered
- At the moment holding down the subtitles button executes the XBMC subtitle add-on

we can deal with this? At the moment seems that only adding an app option ( Sad ) is a solution, no?
Hmmm, frankly I didn't know that holding the button was already occupied, since I never use the subtitle add-on. Maybe make the behaviour of a long press an option in settings? I wouldn't want to add another button. The remote section is perfect as it is.
Definitely a must have...
Is not better to show the menu by default?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu for subtitles or audio stream0