• 13(current)
WIP Developer Area
(2014-02-02, 19:45)locuester Wrote: Any idea why duration metadata isn't working properly anymore? It stopped working sometime in the last couple weeks. For duration it always has 0 minutes, and 0, 1, or 2 hours (I use custom runtime based on duration "<h>h <m>m".

Before I spend time looking into it - anyone have a hunch on the cause?

I noticed together with another Ember user that the setting "Use metadata duration for nfo" (I believe its called like this) was broken for quite some time. The result was that mediainfo/metadata has correct duration saved but but the "Runtime" tag in nfo was always 60 / 0 or something like this. I fixed this with this commit https://github.com/Cocotus/Ember-MM-News...42f4c29039 (21 January) so not sure if that is what you mean Smile
(2014-02-01, 18:41)Cocotus Wrote: We have a DB Thread? I remembered we had all the random database talk in this thread (first pages), Can you point me to it? Also I suppose the newest database is in your skydrive "EmberNewDatabase.emm" ? I downloaded that and noticed it is SQLite 3 database but I can't open it with sqlitebrowser/sqliteadministrator - how can I open it? Sorry for confusion but I'm a database newb)

Haha you are right! I will open a new sicky thread on the DB Smile

I will provide some info on how to access the file there!
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Thread created!
Filename searching and writing nearly complete. Stay ready for a big commit =)
(2014-02-06, 16:59)DanCooper Wrote: Filename searching and writing nearly complete. Stay ready for a big commit =)

Rofl
I have just pushed my latest commit Cool

added: "GetFilenameList.Movie" class
Needs movie filepath, isSingle (true/false) and image type.
Returns a list of all movie filepaths for NFO, poster, fanart, trailer
etc.
We can use to generate save paths and scan paths.

changed/added: scraper & Edit Movie use new class
- scrapers use new GetFilename.Movie class
- trailer select return only a URL, download starts while Edit Movie
window closing (like images/NFO)
- copy/move local trailer create a temp. trailer in Temp folder to copy
trailer while Edit Movie window closing

Attention / TODO:
- Trailer handling works, but I have not finished the whole handling
(delete existing trailers is not perfect, but i'm working on that). Needs a little bit more finetuning :-)
- Actor thumbs, Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts are not finished (not fully use new class)
- "Protect BDMV Structures" is not implemented atm (sorry Cocotus)
- no tips/help strings, no langfiles
Great!
I think I will publish the next beta on Saturday.
For all OK?
(2014-02-08, 02:55)DanCooper Wrote: I think I will publish the next beta on Saturday.
For all OK?

Thats great news! I have some new movies I want to add to my library, so an update is welcomed Smile
I suggest that after the coming release we probably should test that version, hear feedback and do fixes to release another (stable) BETA and then we can work on implementing new database ?
(2014-02-08, 11:50)Cocotus Wrote: I suggest that after the coming release we probably should test that version, hear feedback and do fixes to release another (stable) BETA and then we can work on implementing new database ?

+1
Latest commit:

added: "Protect VIDEO_TS and BDMV Structure"
- works only with Frodo
- in this mode is not possible to save trailers, actor thumbs, extrathumbs and extrafanart

If anyone know a way to protect the structure with Eden, please tell me the solution.
I have just tested the new file scanner:
40 seconds for 900 movies with Ember 1.3.0.18
15 seconds with Ember 1.4.x

Smile
(2014-02-08, 20:30)DanCooper Wrote: I have just tested the new file scanner:
40 seconds for 900 movies with Ember 1.3.0.18
15 seconds with Ember 1.4.x

Smile

Nice! Thanks for adding Protect BMDV structure option! Wink
New beta online on my skydrive Smile
To all developers (myself included):
We should a little more separate between contributions to the beta versions and contributions concerning development.
It is sometimes a little hard to find older posts if you have to look in two threads.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer Area6