• 14(current)
WIP Developer Area
(2014-02-13, 23:42)m.savazzi Wrote: Just for everyone to know the F5 (refresh) bug on TV episode is still there Tongue

It is fixed now (i hope) Big Grin
New commit in an hour...
I've seen the commits Smile I do feel really dummyTongue

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Me too Big Grin
(2014-02-16, 20:08)m.savazzi Wrote: Also poster scraping from Movie Edit dialog does not work anymore (check this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537759/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 IMDB poster enabled, poster selection dialog is empty Sad)

The problem is in dlgImageSelect.vb, line 144:
Code:
Dim x = From MI As MediaContainers.Image In _ImageList Where (MI.Description = aDes)

aDesc is thumb, but all IMDB posters have "original" as description. Only TMDB posters have "thumb".

I'll fix that.
IMDB scraper is on a good way the scrape much faster as yet =)
A have also added new options to enable/disable partial, popular and tv titles.
Just added IMDB scraper improvements. Not finished, but please read my comment on commit and check the search result window.
Great.
I found a bug in settings page and fixed it

Also I found a mess in the different profiles (Debug / Release) and platform (x86/x64) and I'm fixing all of that

New structure will be
- Release - x86
- Release - x64
- Debug - x86
- Debug - x86

We should not have AnyCPU anymore and will check that

(2014-02-17, 00:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 20:08)m.savazzi Wrote: Also poster scraping from Movie Edit dialog does not work anymore (check this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537759/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 IMDB poster enabled, poster selection dialog is empty Sad)

The problem is in dlgImageSelect.vb, line 144:
Code:
Dim x = From MI As MediaContainers.Image In _ImageList Where (MI.Description = aDes)

aDesc is thumb, but all IMDB posters have "original" as description. Only TMDB posters have "thumb".

I'll fix that.

Ops! I think is my fault! I changed that back in the first release of the new scraper chain and never changed the Poster in IMDB.

Also I've noticed a bug in the settings window, when you have to pick the default size of Poster the combo list have the fanart ones (X-large, etc... ) not the Poster ones.
Team: Updated all project files new output folder structure

Project will be built it EmberMM - <Configuration> - <Platform>
(aka EmberMM - Debug - x86 or EmberMM - Release - x64)

All project files (VBPROJ and VCPROJ) has been patched with advanced configuration using variables:
Code:
<OutputPath>..\..\EmberMM - $(Configuration) - $(Platform)\Modules\</OutputPath>

Project output path SHOULD NOT BE modified from within Visual Studio Project Property page or it will be messed up (variables are not allowed in that edit box)

I should have get rid of AnyCPU item from all configurations so that no confusion is possible.

Now correct libraries (x86/x64) are copied in the correct folders.

I do suggest you clean up the project root (where there is the sln file) from useless folders Smile
Question:
I have a ton of:

EmberAPI.ModulesManager EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Warn 10 WARN

No generic modules defined <TVImageNaming>

at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric(ModuleEventType mType, List`1& _params, Object _refparam, Boolean RunOnlyOne)

at EmberAPI.Images.SaveAsEpPoster(DBTV mShow, String sURL)

at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.SaveAllTVInfo()

at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.bwtvDB_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

And it's not clear to me why. Who added them?

Thanks,
M
Dekker500 has added for future log settings. Check commits: Link
Team,
sorry to bother but on the Settings form please DO NOT change the position of the panels as otherwise on "small" screens like mine the are out of screen.

I've put them intentionally in a scale on the right, they are in any case outside of the effective form window so there should not be problems at runtime but they are handy during development.

Here are the positions:
1350 350
1325 380
1300 410
1275 440
1250 470
1225 500
1200 530
1175 560
1150 590
1125 620
1100 650
1075 680
1050 710

they should be in the correct order so that the lower order panel does not cover the higher order ones.

To edit /work I usually move the panel to the center of the screen do what I need and then put it back Smile

Thanks!

M
(2014-03-08, 19:13)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
sorry to bother but on the Settings form please DO NOT change the position of the panels as otherwise on "small" screens like mine the are out of screen.

I've put them intentionally in a scale on the right, they are in any case outside of the effective form window so there should not be problems at runtime but they are handy during development.

Here are the positions:
1350 350
1325 380
1300 410
1275 440
1250 470
1225 500
1200 530
1175 560
1150 590
1125 620
1100 650
1075 680
1050 710

they should be in the correct order so that the lower order panel does not cover the higher order ones.

To edit /work I usually move the panel to the center of the screen do what I need and then put it back Smile

Thanks!

M

I always move to panels from 900;900 to 0;0 for editing and move it back to 900;900. Please, never move it manually with the mouse, use always the position field.

Btw., now i have named all labels, groupboxes, pictureboxes, ... to proper names (i will commit next week).
I have removed many settings they are no longer needed, added new settings for forthcoming landscape, clearart, ... support. Also i have renamed all checkboxes for example from chkPosterWidth to chkMoviePosterWidth for a better identification. This means that we will have completely new Settings.xml. But that should finally be cleaned up.
great that you renamed them

900,900 is OUTSIDE of my screen so is a problem for me and also is a mess as they all overlap.

Can you use the table abvoe?
I do agree to move them with the position field only use the correct position Smile

M
(2014-03-09, 16:17)m.savazzi Wrote: great that you renamed them

900,900 is OUTSIDE of my screen so is a problem for me and also is a mess as they all overlap.

I do agree to move them with the position field only use the correct position Smile

M

I don't understand how i can use your table.

All panels are named like pnlMovieSource. I do select that one that i need in the list an change the position from 900;900 to 0;0. Now the panel is inside the visible range and i can edit it. After edit i move it back to 900;900. This works for me whitout any problem and without resize of the (main) settings dialog.
(2014-03-09, 16:24)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 16:17)m.savazzi Wrote: great that you renamed them

M

I don't understand how i can use your table.

All panels are named like pnlMovieSource. I do select that one that i need in the list an change the position from 900;900 to 0;0. Now the panel is inside the visible range and i can edit it. After edit i move it back to 900;900. This works for me whitout any problem and without resize of the (main) settings dialog.

heheh understood Smile

usually I widen the window and look for the panel I need... but your way works too.

I will follow it Smile
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer Area6