WIP Translator Area
Wink 
Join us on Transifex to help us translate.

For questions or problems use this thread.

You can use this small batch file(s) to download the latest translations from Transifex (account needed): Link
A person translating is a translatOr ;-)
(2013-05-18, 16:06)pigeldi Wrote: A person translating is a translatOr ;-)

Sure Rofl
"The request to create a Chinese language translation for the Ember Media Manager project was denied ",why?
(2013-05-20, 02:53)sxczmnb Wrote: "The request to create a Chinese language translation for the Ember Media Manager project was denied ",why?

I think Dan has to create a new Chinese Translation Project first on Transiflex, and then you can contribute. Let's wait for his answer Smile
(2013-05-20, 02:53)sxczmnb Wrote: "The request to create a Chinese language translation for the Ember Media Manager project was denied ",why?

I have written you on Transifex why.
Please choose a precise language (zh_CN, zh_HK or zh_TW).
New language files are uploaded (NewMainfile and NewMainfile-Help). It's no longer needed to translate the other files!
Portuguese_BR main file translated....Not too difficult, just a lot of copy and paste!! Tongue

Now beggining help file.
Working on it. I expect a burger and fries when I'm done.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
Done. Where's my burger and fries?
(2013-05-20, 16:06)DanCooper Wrote:

I have written you on Transifex why.
Please choose a precise language (zh_CN, zh_HK or zh_TW).

got it!
(2013-05-21, 00:14)Dragen Wrote: Done. Where's my burger and fries?

Wow, damn fast! =)
Thank you!
A little bit to late for Dragen, but i have found a nice functions on Transifex:
"With this option, Transifex will automatically replenish the resources with 100% hits from the translation database."

Smile
I wouldn't trust the 100% too much. I found several 100% that were maybe 80% matches.
(2013-05-21, 20:28)Dragen Wrote: I wouldn't trust the 100% too much. I found several 100% that were maybe 80% matches.

offtopic!

wow an 80% is great... I've usually got an effective 5% Tongue on functionalitites advertised as 100% Smile
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translator Area3