WIP Translator Area
I notice that lang.English-Help is not translated. I started to do it in French, but I just realized that they are more than 4000 words.
Has this never been translated before?
I do not think. Dan?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-05-27, 16:27)hatbrox Wrote: I notice that lang.English-Help is not translated. I started to do it in French, but I just realized that they are more than 4000 words.
Has this never been translated before?

No, no one has translated yet. Tongue
Lang.English-help is translated in portuguese (Brazil). Smile
Chinese Translation Project is done!

by the way,DanCooper,thanks for your job,i like the Ember MM very very... much!
hi,DanCooper.i have a troube with my translate.
what's the meaning of "Offline movie place holder"? a new function?or a new module? can you explain it? thx
(2013-06-25, 05:27)sxczmnb Wrote: hi,DanCooper.i have a troube with my translate.
what's the meaning of "Offline movie place holder"? a new function?or a new module? can you explain it? thx

This is from the module "Offline Media Manager".
This module creates a short movie clip with a text (insert DVD #).
The text "Offline movie place holder created!" mean this clip is successfully created.
Hi guys!

Don't know what happened yesterday, but as I was checking pt_BR translations today I noticed that numbers have changed and in some files the translations are all messed up. So we have to check them all again line by line.

Don't know if this happened in other languages as well. Just a heads up!
(2013-07-15, 14:18)JCMatos Wrote: Hi guys!

Don't know what happened yesterday, but as I was checking pt_BR translations today I noticed that numbers have changed and in some files the translations are all messed up. So we have to check them all again line by line.

Don't know if this happened in other languages as well. Just a heads up!

Please check your messages on Transifex.
Yesterday I had sent a message to all the translators of pt_PT & pt_BR.

There are some errors in the translations because an existing translation of pt_BR was used at the beginning, which was not consistent with the english one.

Edit: I have made a backup yesterday =)
OK!

I've checked yesteday (thought the error was on other languages too) and I already made the corrections on the files this morning. =)
Can we have access to the new Ember version 1.4.x to test the translation files? (some texts when translated need to be trimmed to fit properly) Wink
(2013-07-22, 02:34)JCMatos Wrote: Can we have access to the new Ember version 1.4.x to test the translation files? (some texts when translated need to be trimmed to fit properly) Wink

I think the change of language does not work in 1.4.x at the moment. Is that right, m.savazzi?

Info from Transifex:

Quote:Is it possible for two languages ​​(pt_BR & pt_PT) to delete the suggestions?
I used an existing translation a long time ago, which was not consistent with the source language. Now the proposals are partially completely wrong.
I already tried to delete both languages​​, unfortunately without improvement.
Quote:Hello Dan,

Deleting user suggestions is not supported but there is no actual reason for that decision. When we first launched the new editor, we wanted it to have the exact same functionality the old editor provides. Since the old editor does not allow you to delete suggestions either, it just slipped our minds. I’ve just added it to our roadmap and hopefully, you’ll see it live in the following month or so.
Does anybody knows where are those strings in the files (searched in the english files but could not find them):

(2013-07-23, 16:44)JCMatos Wrote: Does anybody knows where are those strings in the files (searched in the english files but could not find them):

These are hard coded (atm) and not in the language file.
I have uploaded a nice little batch file/tool to download the latest translations from Transifex.
Check the first post!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translator Area3