WIP Translator Area
(2013-08-15, 00:40)DanCooper Wrote: I have uploaded a nice little batch file/tool to download the latest translations from Transifex.
Check the first post!

Thanks Dan! Wink
Hi Dan

Can you please setup the Swedish translation for 1.4
I have used the 1.3.x file in 1.4 and most is working but I see more and more things that not get translated and not sure if it's difference in versions or bugs, also interested in feedback from other swedes using it
Hello.
Please enable Spanish translation for 1.4x. Like T-bird_se, i have the same dudes.
Looks like that Transifex has a problem atm. I can't merge the existing Spanish and Swedish to Ember 1.4.x.
Please wait a little time, i will try to fix that today.
No problem.
Hello DanCooper.
In "Debug lang mode" i can see some English text instead of numbers. I can't find these text strings in Transifex for translation. ¿Why?
(2014-06-12, 20:56)a5141517 Wrote: Hello DanCooper.
In "Debug lang mode" i can see some English text instead of numbers. I can't find these text strings in Transifex for translation. ¿Why?

That are hardcoded strings and first we need to add these to the translation mapping table/file.
Info: Transifex is working on a fix for our translation files.
Transifex bug is fixed, happy translating =)
Thanks for trying, I can see Spanish but still no Swedish Wink
Why not update all existing languages to 1.4 ?
(2014-07-03, 18:53)T-bird_se Wrote: Thanks for trying, I can see Spanish but still no Swedish Wink
Tomorrow ;-)
(2014-07-03, 18:53)T-bird_se Wrote: Thanks for trying, I can see Spanish but still no Swedish Wink

Done.
Thx
Guys please note that we are at string 1165
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-07-05, 21:21)m.savazzi Wrote: Guys please note that we are at string 1165

This is automatically managed by Transifex Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translator Area3