Req Netflix style media view from Xbox360
Here is a link to what I am talking about: Netflix View.

Basically, instead of one big alphabetical ordered list of movies or shows, you can press up or down to change genre's or other defined playlist. What do you guys think?
That is an interesting approach to a wall like view. I hope it sparks something for someone.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
While I do like how that looks, I can't see a significant benefit over simply selecting genres... other than it looking nice. However, with my collection becoming rather large I do like the idea of "narrowing" choices so if someone wants to mod it I would probably use it. I would like to see a better "recommended" widget or just random/genre based suggestions. Or, one feature that I think was mentioned before is a similar movies tab even if they aren't in your library - and eventually you can even add them to your netflix queue.
The benefit, for me at least, is one less screen to see my movies. On my set up I have netflix and hulu coming directly into my library using XBMC My Library and PlayOn, so things can be added to my library without me knowing. This would give me a quick look at all genres including recently added without constantly going back and forth between screens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style media view from Xbox3600