Artwork Scraper 'ONLY' [software] ?
I know EMM can do this as well as other software, but just wondering if there are any software dedicated to only artwork.
Looking for something lightweight that will scrape for hi-res images.
I already used EMM for my NFO files but chose to not scrape images since I had to go through nearly 3tb of video and was just wanting XBMC to see correct movie info for the time being. Now I need good artwork.
there are other software out there TMM(Tiny Media Manager) and MediaElch that both do like EMM but i find it bulky.They are straight forward and you can just choose to scrape images only by un-selecting the rest of the information. I dont think there is a software that does just artwork only. At this time i dont think TMM does TV shows but MediaElch does Music,Tv and Movies.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Yeah, may just end up using EMM and unselect NFO since I dont need nor want the ones I have, to be overwritten.
I thought maybe someone made a scraper for artwork only. I search fanart.tv/ a lot. though TMDB and MovieposterDB have a good selections.
I havent used EMM in a few years because it was just broken...i know it has been rebooted and now has devs behind it now but I found MediaElch to be ease on the eyes and you can see all your current art and change it just by clicking on the image and it searches fanart.tv and TMDB and shows all the art you can choose from with the pixel size.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Scraper 'ONLY' [software] ?0