Netflix, Hulu Plus Etc from outside US
To all guys and girls outside the US and want to get access to Netflix, hulu, etc. i found a cool DNS site that helps you. first week is free, please check it out at unotelly.com You wont be disappointed.
I guess people here already know.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Hi, I am just using www.watchingtvabroad.com
I use it on my MAC, iPad and iPhone under the same account. For Windows they have custom application as well. I can easily watch any of the US TV channels from anywhere
I am using Gotham 13.1 (I think) in Canada and I have an add-on called Netflixbmc ver. 1.2.5 which loaded and enabled as far as I know correctly but when I open it I just see a black screen with the question at the top of "who's watching" with an X beside it and nothing else happens...am I using the wrong version of XBMC for this add-on or have I configured the whole thing wrong....and/or with the wrong version for using in Canada....
I am trying to watch netflix.com in Canada instead of the canadian version....it is working okay on my computer through my browsers but not with xbmc...I would like to stream it through to my wifi hdtv's in the house as well.....
lots of help is needed ....this is quite daunting
ps..if this helps....OS is windows 8.1
(2014-03-18, 04:23)marms Wrote: I am using Gotham 13.1 (I think) in Canada and I have an add-on called Netflixbmc ver. 1.2.5 which loaded and enabled as far as I know correctly but when I open it I just see a black screen with the question at the top of "who's watching" with an X beside it and nothing else happens...am I using the wrong version of XBMC for this add-on or have I configured the whole thing wrong....and/or with the wrong version for using in Canada....
I am trying to watch netflix.com in Canada instead of the canadian version....it is working okay on my computer through my browsers but not with xbmc...I would like to stream it through to my wifi hdtv's in the house as well.....
lots of help is needed ....this is quite daunting
ps..if this helps....OS is windows 8.1

Did you make any progress with this?
(2013-11-29, 17:42)joepeterson Wrote: Hi, I am just using www.watchingtvabroad.com
I use it on my MAC, iPad and iPhone under the same account. For Windows they have custom application as well. I can easily watch any of the US TV channels from anywhere

This is a life saver. I definitelly recommend this service. I am using the windows app and everything works very smoothly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix, Hulu Plus Etc from outside US0