Req Power On/Off(standby) stops Live TV - Should resume
Question 
When sending XBMC to Standby while running in Fullscreen Live TV, playback is stopped.

Playback should resume, when user turns on PC again - Just like a normal TV:-)

/Morten
Is this a bug report, a complaint, a feature suggestion or what?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Go to XBMC Settings > Live TV > Playback > switch on Continue Last Channel on Startup
(2013-05-18, 01:53)nickr Wrote: Is this a bug report, a complaint, a feature suggestion or what?

This is either a bug or a missing feature when resuming from Standby - Behavior should obey the option "Continue Last channel on Startup"

(2013-05-18, 08:54)LeeG Wrote: Go to XBMC Settings > Live TV > Playback > switch on Continue Last Channel on Startup

This only works for me, when I completely power Off/On or Restart Openelec/XBMC.

Can anyone confirm this behavior? Then we can raise an request.

/Morten
Are you expecting the backend to keep recording and start from where you left off, or simply start "live" on the same channel?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-05-19, 21:44)nickr Wrote: Are you expecting the backend to keep recording and start from where you left off, or simply start "live" on the same channel?

It should resume "Live TV" - then behavior will be exactly the same as an normal TV.

/Morten
It is not a normal TV. Live TV is not "Live". It may be paused, rewinded and fast forwarded. I think this is where some of your arguments fail.
I think the OP's point is that you can set the system to display the last shown channel immediately it powers up - but that this doesn't work if you use standby. I'd infer from his posts that it needs a restart of XBMC to trigger the "start showing live TV again on the last channel you watched" routines, but this obviously doesn't happen if you're merely resuming from sleep.
right, so a feature request Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Power On/Off(standby) stops Live TV - Should resume0