Help getting started.
Hey guys, I recently installed the Quartz skin on my Raspberry Pi after seeing some cool demo videos of it on YouTube. I'm having some real problems setting it up though. My main screen currently looks like this...

Even though I have imported my TV Shows and Movie folder from my PC via my wireless network they do not appear under the proper headers in the main menu. Is there a guide on this at all? If I go into browse and then dig deeper I can find the folders and then play the media, but I'd love to have it set up correctly with all the box art etc.
(2013-05-18, 01:17)VizualDze Wrote: Hey guys, I recently installed the Quartz skin on my Raspberry Pi after seeing some cool demo videos of it on YouTube. I'm having some real problems setting it up though. My main screen currently looks like this...

Even though I have imported my TV Shows and Movie folder from my PC via my wireless network they do not appear under the proper headers in the main menu. Is there a guide on this at all? If I go into browse and then dig deeper I can find the folders and then play the media, but I'd love to have it set up correctly with all the box art etc.

That looks like that although you added your media sources, you did not scan them to library.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help getting started.0